Within the procurement planning phase undertaken, consideration should be given to the development of a procurement strategy that will ensure delivery of a council's sustainable procurement objectives.
BOOM Consultancy & Advisory Services can assist you in reaching sustainable procurement goals as part of the process of making purchasing decisions that meet an organisation’s needs for goods and services in a way that benefits not only the organisation but society, while minimizing its impact on the environment (ISO20400).
Services offered to National, Local and Regional Authorities
- Procurement advice and guidance; both strategic and operational
- Delivery of fully compliant EU tendered Framework Agreements and contract management services.
- Development of procurement documents.
- Pre-qualification documents, evaluating models and tender response support.
- Electronic tender management and evaluation member process.
- Strategic procurement review.
- Development of procurement specifications.
- Quality assurance of procurement documents, process and policy.
- Supplier engagement and Market Assessment
- Project management of the procurement process; working in partnership with clients to help manage their procurement needs.
Services Offered to Economic Operators:
- Assistance in review and submittal of bids and responses to requests for tenders, quotations, framework agreements proposals, requests for qualifications, requests for letters of interests, and other public solicitations.
- Monitoring/notification/assistance with review of public advertisements and availability of public project.
- Review of terms and conditions of advertisements for contracts.
- Review of requirements in procurement documents.
- Assistance in preparation and review of tender submissions, proposals, qualifications, and related documentation.
- Advisement as to applicable statutory rights and remedies – re: appeal, qualification, ranking and award.
- Negotiation regarding resolution of government contract disputes.
- Representation in negotiating final contracts contract awards, including issues such as terms of payment, contractual liability, or insurance coverage and other mandatory contractual provisions.
- Assistance with development and maintenance of contract relations.
We offer a broader range of customised services to your needs that meet your needs. Our ramp up process is designed to empower your team and outfit them with the tools they need to succeed.
Select from the range of service packages below and we can support your growth and put you on a solid track to success.
Management Consultancy on the above on a hourly basis.
We will provide you with all the above services at an advantageous annual fee!
Based on 100 hours you will be SAVING 30% on the hourly rate!
Our Platinum Package consists in providing you our service and expertise in three different services ordered simultaneously (for example: Strategic Management, Human Resources Management and Training & People Development). We will guarantee the highest level of service and commitment together with a further global discounted price of over 50% of the hourly rate (based on 100 hours)!
Copyright © 2019 Boom Consultancy & Advisory Services- All Rights Reserved.