Article 37 of the GDPR states that;“The Controller and the Processor shall designate a Data Protection Officer in any case where:
The GDPR also states that the data protection officer may be a staff member of the controller or processor, or fulfil the tasks on the basis of a service contract. The function of the DPO can also be exercised on the basis of a service contract concluded with an individual or an organisation outside the controller’s/processor’s organisation.
BOOM Consulting and Advisory Services is offering its expertise, organisational and technical back up, to provide support services to the Data Protection Officer, will help your organisation by:
· Understand how GDPR and other Privacy regulations impact your business operations
Build an appropriate budget and sustainable program for supporting privacy initiatives
· Attain and maintain compliance with mandatory privacy regulations in a cost-effective manner best suited to your organization’s privacy requirements
· Gain confidence knowing that our privacy experts are providing proper oversight and management of privacy and security controls
· Meet day-to-day requirements for privacy, such as responding to questions and complaints from your customers and partners and liaising with Data Protection Authorities
· Demonstrate to organisation, the due diligence related to privacy to your customers, partners, and regulatory bodies
· Mitigate the risks of fines and sanctions resulting from non-compliance with privacy regulations
· Ensure that controllers and data subjects are informed about their data protection rights, obligations, and responsibilities and raise awareness about them;
The DPO is an important leadership role within an organization's governance structures and is a key stakeholder in the data protection accountability framework defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Select from the range of service packages below and we can support your growth and put you on a solid track to success. We also provide support services for data protection and privacy impact assessment tool.
Management Consultancy on the above on a hourly basis.
Standalone Data Protection Officer service as described above , and based on 100 hours you will be SAVING 20% on the hourly rate!
Our Platinum Package consists in providing you our service and expertise in three different services ordered simultaneously related to data protection (Data Protection Officer, Data Protection Support Services and Privacy Impact Assessment). We will guarantee the highest level of service and commitment together with a further global discounted price of over 30% of the hourly rate (based on 100 hours)!
Copyright © 2019 Boom Consultancy & Advisory Services- All Rights Reserved.